Monday, August 15, 2016

Where from here

On the 7th, I had made a post that I was going to log all my food from the 8th to the 15th. Well, today is the 15th and I've stayed on plan and have not log a bite of food. LOL I don't know what that means other than I keep forgetting to post here.

There are so many things I want to put down in writing but just never do. I've given up coffee and when I do have anything more than a couple of little sips, I have an attack. I don't know what it is. But it resembles a heart attack. I do not think I have a heart attack if I have a 1/4 cup of coffee. But it hurts and it really scares me. And while the pain goes away, I can still feel where the pain was. I had another one just this past Sunday. I wasn't even getting these when I was drinking coffee, well I had it twice, but it was middle of the might. These happen less than an hour later. :( So no coffee any more.

I think I am going to early menopause. My period was two weeks late and started this past Saturday.  They cycle before it was over a week late. Even ovulating is all over the place. It was very heavy. I have also had some minor heat flashes. I'm already hot as it is, I don't need anymore than you very much. I'd like to be a normal temperature. HA

Slowly but surely my weight is coming off, again. Tired of weighing so much but alas, not tired enough to stay on plan I guess. No excuses. It is what it is. But at least certain foods scare me. Acid hurts! I hate the taste of the liquid antacids. bleck..

When my kids start back to school, I will begin with some exercise. Right now, I come home and make them breakfast then get into house work. With them not home, I can do other stuff. Our schedule will be different this year with me working. My friend will be caring for them in the AM about a half hour before they need to get on the bus. At least until a job opens up at the school I really want to work at. I don't feel home where I am, but it's full time, well as much as full time is for a school bus driver...but its consistent.


Not much about food here...just thoughts. I'd like to get into a routine of posting here...Off to bed now. :)

No comments: